Guest House Guests: COVID-19 Protocols
Welcome to the Guest House at Burrowing Owl Estate Winery!
For the health and safety of all our guests and staff, please note the following protocols that we have adopted in order to minimize contact between guests and staff, and reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Facial coverings are required in all public areas of the Guest House including hall ways, reception and elevator. Please advise our front desk team if you require a mask.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm, and check out time is 11:00 am. We are unable to offer early check-ins and late check-outs due to the extended time it takes to fully clean and sanitize rooms between guests.
- Housekeeping staff will not enter your room during your stay for any reason including tidies, and/or housekeeping. If you would like extra towels, linens, supplies or toiletries, please call our front desk at extension 500, and these will be delivered to a basket outside your door.
- Breakfast will be delivered to you for in-room dining each morning. You will be asked to make your breakfast selection upon check in.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Guest House, Wine Shop and Sonora Room. We ask that you use them frequently.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself, our staff and other guests during your stay. You will notice markers and signage on our floors.
- We have established a housekeeping routine for sanitation and hygiene, and you will see or hear staff cleaning high-touch surfaces such as door knobs, railings, counter tops, etc. regularly during your stay.
- The Sonora Room Restaurant and our Wine Shop will be operating under strict maximum occupancy guidelines, and we ask that you respect the direction of our staff in these spaces.
- The Hot Tub is available to Guest House guests using a sign up system to ensure that a maximum of 2 people from the same household, are in the Hot Tub at any time. Please inquire about the sign up sheet at the front desk. Please use sanitizer before entering the Hot Tub area, and utilize the sanitizer & paper towel to wipe down hand railings and touch surfaces when you are done.
- Between May long weekend and Thanksgiving, the outdoor pool is open between the hours of 10:00 am and 10:00 pm. Pool deck chairs have been situated with a minimum 6 feet distance between chairs and we ask that you refrain from moving them. When you leave the pool deck, please be sure to take all possessions including pool towels with you to the Guest House. Used green pool towels can be deposited into the bins at the pool deck entrance.
- You will notice that we have added plexiglass “sneeze-guards” at cash registers and our front desk.
Thank you for adhering to our COVID-19 protocols during your stay at Burrowing Owl Estate Winery. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The Wyse Family
Owners, Burrowing Owl Estate Winery