Guest House Guests: COVID-19 Protocols
Welcome to the Guest House at Burrowing Owl Estate Winery!
For the health and safety of all our guests and staff, please note the following protocols that we have adopted in order to minimize contact between guests and staff, and reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Check in time is 4:00 pm, and check out time is 11:00 am. We are unable to offer early check-ins and late check-outs due to the extended time it takes to fully clean and sanitize rooms between guests.
- If you would like extra towels, linens, supplies or toiletries, please call our front desk at extension 500, and these will be delivered to a basket outside your door.
- Breakfast will be delivered to you for in-room dining each morning. You will be asked to chose a time for your breakfast delivery upon check in.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Guest House, Wine Shop and Sonora Room. We ask that you use them frequently.
- We have established a housekeeping routine for sanitation and hygiene, and you will see or hear staff cleaning high-touch surfaces such as door knobs, railings, counter tops, etc. regularly during your stay.
- Between May long weekend and Thanksgiving, the outdoor pool is open between the hours of 10:00 am and 10:00 pm. Pool deck chairs have been situated with a minimum 6 feet distance between pairs of chairs and we ask that you refrain from moving them. When you leave the pool deck, please be sure to take all possessions including pool towels with you to the Guest House. Used green pool towels can be deposited into the bins at the pool deck entrance.
- You will notice that we have added plexiglass “sneeze-guards” at cash registers and our front desk.
Thank you for adhering to our COVID-19 protocols during your stay at Burrowing Owl Estate Winery. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The Wyse Family
Owners, Burrowing Owl Estate Winery